We require a $200 deposit to hold a puppy for you.
Sex:________ Color:__________ Markings:________________
Place of Purchase: South Dakota or Minnesota
Type of Registry: AKC______ KC______ IKC________
Papers in Hand:_______ Mail Papers:________
Full Breeding Rights:__________ Limited Breeding Rights:__________
Name and Registration numbers of:
Sire:________________________ Sire #:_________________
Dam:_________________________ Dam #:_______________
Buyer understands that the puppy being purchased is a fragile breed. Furthermore, buyer understands additional care will be needed to insure health and well-being of said puppy.
Seller states the puppy you are purchasing is healthy at the time of sale. For purpose of this agreement, once the puppy leaves the seller's premises, it is under buyers control. Notice of any problem with said puppy must be received within 48 HOURS in the manner described below.
1. Buyer agrees to have the puppy examined by a reputable veterinarian within 48 HOURS from the time of purchase and to have the veterinary examination report completed by the attending veterinarian. This report must be returned to seller immediately following the examination. Failure to return written report within 24 hours of exam invalidates this contract. This report may be faxed to (605)-693-3826. If this veterinarian establishes a MAJOR problem (internal, external parasites and kennel cough excluded) with the puppy on initial examination, the puppy may be returned at this time. Seller reserves the right to have puppy examined by a veterinarian of sellers choice, before exchange is made.
2. Puppy is guaranteed for 48 HOURS from date and time of purchase against infectious diseases such as Parvo, Corona, or Distemper.
3. Puppy is guaranteed for 1 year from date of purchase against genetic defects.
4. All veterinary expenses are the responsibility of the pet owner.
Seller will consider a replacement puppy only if the conditions detailed in the "Health" section are met. If the puppy has not visited the veterinarian as agreed, within the 48 hour time frame, and Seller immediately following exam has not received the Vet Exam Report, NO exchange will be considered.
1.To return a puppy, notify us by phone prior to return. The original veterinary report and registration papers must be presented with the puppy if they were received at time of purchase.
2. Buyer will be given a replacement puppy of comparable size and value. (If replacement puppy is not available at this time, Buyer will be given a voucher for puppy and notified IMMEDIATELY when camparable puppy is available). ALL exchanges are limited to a puppy of the same value or purchase price of the puppy.
3. In the event of death of puppy within the 48-hour guarantee period, Buyer will take deceased puppy to a veterinarian of his choice for the purpose of an autopsy at Buyer's expense. The diseased puppy must be returned with a statement from the veterinarian with cause of death. If the puppy died of natural causes of a warrantable condition, a replacement puppy will be provided to Buyer. However, if trauma or neglect is found to play a role in demise of the puppy in any manner or fashion, then no exchange will be forthcoming. Additionally, Buyer agree's to hold Seller harmless for such. Puppies are not exchanged for any other reason
4. If you live in an apartment complex, or any other residence that may restrict pets, you are affirming that you have received permission from the proper authority for this puppy.
5. No guarantee is made as to disposition, conformation, or breeding ability
6. It is impossible to accuratley determine the EXACT adult size of any puppy sold, therefore, we cannot give size guarantee's Size estimate is based on bloodlines, age and size of puppy at time of sale.
This agreement is made and entered into in the State of South Dakota and Minnesota and shall be enforced and interpreted under the laws of this State.
I have read, understand and agree to these terms and limitations.
I consider this to be a legally binding document.
Buyer Print Name:__________________________________________
_____The pet examined has the following major health or genetic problems. I recommend that it be returned to the seller immediately.
Please fax the signed report to 605-692-8574
_____The pet examined has the following minor health problem(s). These do not constitute a health risk and be easily and inexpensively resolved. I do not recommend the pet to be returned to seller.
____The pet examined is in good health : I do not find any problems of significance.
Please choose only one of the following:
I have examined the following puppy and have found it to be in the condition indicated below.
VETERIARIAN EXAMINATION REPORT